Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Card


I am really excited about how this card turned out. I just love everything about it. I am sending this card to a friend who just had her first grandchild. What fun!!! I used the Sketch Saturday sketch #86 for this card. All the papers came from my scrap stash so I am working my way through my stash. The flowers are Primas that Michaels had on clearance last week. Managed to snag several jars for 50 cents each.
Card Details:
Copics: E31, E21, E00, BG10, BG15, G02, G14, RV10, RV13, Y06
Daisy: 1 inch paper punch
Ink: CTMH's Bamboo, Blush and Garden Green
Stickles: Stardust on word love and heart
Sentiment: Old DOTS stamp
Embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Word Love: Cricut cartridge Home Decor cut at .75 shadow
Heart: Cricut cartridge Home Decor cut at .75 inches
Baby Carriage: Cricut cartridge Stretch Your Imagination cut at 2 inches

1 comment:

Pinklady50 said...

This card couldn't be more perfect! The image is way too adoarable! Love the papers. And I'm sooo jealous about your cheap gorgeous flowers!