Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Praise Card

I made this card for the Crafting with Deedee's Digis challenge. The challenge was to use a scripture verse of praise along with one of her digis. I decided to use the verse she offered as a freebie for this challenge. I wanted the message to really be the focus of the card so I kept the design simple.

I used this sketch from Cardabilities for my inspiration.

Card details:
Marquee Shape: Songbird Cricut cart cut at 2.5 and 3 inches
Card Base: A Child's Year Cricut cart cut at 6.5 inches
Butterflies: Paisley Cricut cart cut at .75 and 1 inches

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh this is *SO* pretty, Julie!! I love how you made the verse the focal point of the card, and the vintagey-feeling papers and butterflies. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge!! Hugs, Deedee

Kate said...

This is gorgeous! I love those papers that you used and the rhinestones on the butterflies are just perfect. Great job!