Sunday, February 6, 2011

Princess Aurora Honey


Sassy Studio Designs is the sponsor for Aly's Sunday Challenge. The theme is Bling It Up. I decided to use my Spica pens for some bling on the dress, crown and necklace. I am a little disappointed in how the dress looks in the picture. In real life the dress is all shimmery and pretty and doesn't look streaky. I achieved the two toned color by coloring the whole dress with a pink spica pen and then going back over parts for a darker pink. I used a purple spica pen for the wasist and bodice trim. The necklace and crown were first colored with a copic pen and then with a gold spica pen.
Card details:
Image: Princess Aurora Honey from Sassy Studio Designs
Copics: E00, E21, YR31, Y21, Y11, E43, B00, R20, gold spica, pink spica and lilac spica pens

2 comments:

Uma said...

beautiful - fab image :)

Uma said...

beautiful - fab image :)