Sunday, October 2, 2011

Monster Truck Cake

My nephew, Clayton, turned 6 years old last week. His theme for his party was Monter Truck Sandbox. All his friends got to play with monster trucks in his sandbox and they had a great time. I made the cake for his party. The bottom layer is 12 inches round. I used black fondant to make it look like a monster truck tire. The top layer is 8 inches and I tried to make that look like his sandbox with crushed up nilla wafers. The party was alot of fun and I can't believe Clayton is already 6!

5 comments:

Regan said...

Awesome cake, Julie!!! That tire is so cool! My son would love that since trucks are one his favorite things! :) It sounds like your nephew had a fantastic party!
{hugs}
Regan

Michelle B. said...

WOW! You are one talented lady!!

tellana said...

Oh my! I should remember this idea for my nephews birthday in January when he also is going to turn 6!

lalkygirl said...

wow what a fantastic cake ,so many stunning details
amazing
tracey x

tv vanavond said...

amazing wonderful truck cake.....