Thursday, February 5, 2015

Bee My Valentine


I dug out some of my older stamps for this card.  The bee is from Peachy Keen Stamps and the sentiment is from the dollar bin at Michaels.  The challenge at Scrapbooker Phd is to create a CAS card using a stamp.  It's funny how challenging CAS cards are for me.  When I started making cards almost 30 years ago my style was CAS even though I didn't know what that term meant.  I had to hold myself back while making this card because I wanted to add more pattern paper, diecuts and other embellishments. I did add some extreme glitter paint and stickles to the wings on the bee. 
 I hope you join us in this challenge. Will be fun to see how you interpret CAS.

Entered in following challenges:
Loves Rubber Stamps: Anything Goes
Paper Take Weekly: Anything Goes

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card love the sentiment Ginny x

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Fantastic card Julie the CAS style, the image and colours are beautiful
hugs
lorraine x

Denice said...

This is simply adorable....CAS never looked better! What a sweet sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps, good luck!

Samantha Casey said...

Very cute card! I really love your coloring, and the layout is so cute too! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Unknown said...

Super Cute Julie. But I told you that already. It's funny how you said you started CAS and after time, now you have trouble with it. I'm the opposite, I used to put everything and the kitchen sink on projects, and now, I love CAS. lol. Faith

Tamara said...

such a fun and sweet card!
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping 
Hope to see you again next challenge
Xx Tamara

~ginny said...

Love this card Julie! That bee pops right off the page with your coloring!
~ginny g

Dangina Martinez said...

Bee- u- tiful design! Thank You so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubber Stamps this time around! Hope to see you again :)
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Lydia said...

Oh my gosh this is just too cute! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Danielle Vincent said...

EEEEkkk so CUTE!! I'd bee your valentine for sure with this card! hugs D