Saturday, March 14, 2015

Christmas Card


It's Saturday so that means another Christmas card is done.  Really looking forward to having all of my Christmas cards done early this year.
The challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throw Down this week is to use the colors pink, blue and silver.
I used a very dark midnight blue.  It looks almost black in the picture.  The background paper has some lovely silver foiled snowflakes.  I cut a few more snowflakes with my spellbinders dies.  I painted them with extreme glitter paint to give them a little extra sparkle.  As you can tell by looking at the snowflake on the left, I didn't wait for the paint to dry before I took my picture.  I use a very thin layer of the paint and will do multiple layers if needed.  The paint dries very quickly (less than 5 min) when you use light layers.  I was just a little impatient to get a picture.




Card Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Copics: E00, E04, e11, e13, E21, r20, E55, E53, E50, BG000, C0, C1, RV000, RV00, RV02
Spellbinders snowflake dies
Spellbinders lacy circle die

Entered in following challenges:
Winter Wonderland: Blue Christmas
Craft Challenge: Christmas

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Julie. So pretty and so festive, with such lovely die cuts and papers. You did a great job. Hugs, Gill xx

Deborah Frings said...

Oh wow! This is so pretty. Love all the details - the papers are fab, the image is so beautifully coloured and I love the die cut snowflakes. Fab work!

Tanja said...

your coloring of the cute image looks so very pretty - love the layout and the papers you used

Fabiola said...

elle est magnifique Julie, Tilda en rose est très jolie, ce n'est pas facile de ressortir le bleu en photo mais c'est une réussite, biz

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and layout Ginny x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Julie this is absolutely gorgeous, wow, what amazing colours and design and I totally love that image of Tilda, excellent make.
hugs
lorraine x

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Really cute and amazing colouring! April Xx

Louise van Vuren said...

You a a real colouring master, she looks so sweet. Perfect image for the colour palette. Like the em bellies too
Louise xx

MagsB said...

What a lovely Christmas card! Your colouring is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!