Monday, July 27, 2015

Teen Birthday Card


Yesterday we celebrated my nephew's birthday.  As you can see, he turned 18.  Teen boy cards are so hard to make. I am sure he was more interested in what was in the cards instead of the cards themselves.  I kept this one very simple and used his school colors.

Card Details:
18: Base Camp Cricut cartridge 
Spellbinders die
Circles: George Cricut cartridge
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge from Stampin Up

Entered in following contests:
ABC Challenge: N is for Number

7 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Great design for a teenage boy Julie! Love the way you made the number stand out against the grunge background! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week! Hazel xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the die and the stamp image Ginny x

Loll said...

This design is perfect for a teenage boy. Love this set from SU! and using it with his school colours was a great idea. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

AndreaNorris said...

I think you're probably right about boys and cards as they get older. Love the simple cas design with the fantastic abstract design. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x

Lin said...

I agree with you about boy cards too. So so difficult to create for, but I think you have done a fabulous job with this design. Not cutesy and not down the stereotypical girls/beer/football route!

Thanks for sharing with us in our Number challenge.

Lin
ABC

Toni said...

Perfect! Cards for teens (what am I saying--anything for teens) can be so difficult but you totally pulled it off. Fab!

Toni
HLS CAS DT

Linda said...

What a fabulous design ..... perfect for teen boys! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. Linda xx