Saturday, February 13, 2016

Color Challenge Card


This is my DT card for 52 CCT.  The theme this week is a color challenge (Blue, Cream, Gold).  Those a beautiful colors for Christmas card.  I used this lovely Tilda stamp from Magnolia Stamps. I love the way the gold turned out on the candle and the flowers in her hair.  I colored the image with copics and then painted over the gold with extreme glitter paint.  I also used antique white embossing enamel which as bits of gold in it.
I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge.


Card Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Copics:
La La Land banner die
Spellbinders dies
extreme glitter paint
embossing enamel


5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Kajcyika said...

Great card, I love it! :) xx Kaja

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card love the bunting Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Such a sweet card. I love the little heart banners. Adorable! Xx

Fabiola said...

Adorable Julie, un vrai amour à regarder, biz