Thursday, March 31, 2016

6th Birthday for Aud Sentiments

Happy 6th Birthday Aud Sentiments!
In order to celebrate this milestone, the challenge is to create a project with A Birthday Sentiment or the Number 6.
For my DT project, I created this card for a special young lady for her 16th birthday.




Card Details:
Images: Mo's Digital pencil
Copics:
Card shape: Going Places Cricut cartridge welded together in Cricut Craft Room
Spellbinders dies
Magnolia Doo Hickey Dies
Keys: Going Places cricut cartridge

Entered in following challenges:
Mo's Digital Pencil: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Transportation

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card design Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulous card. I love the inside. Elaine

Unknown said...

Such a great design and lovely images. Thank you for joining in with us this week on Cute Card Thursday. Lynn - CCT Design Team xx