Friday, February 10, 2017

Belated Birthday Card


Well, I goofed.  I didn't get this birthday card done and mailed in time for a friend's birthday.
I love all the images from Mo's Digital Pencil and the one I am currently using is always my favorite.  I can see this image used for so many events, not just a late birthday card.


Card Details:
Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics
Flowers: Magnolia  Doo Hickey dies
Card Shape: Songbird Cricut cartridge welded and cut at 5.75 inches
Spellbinders dies
La la land stitched circle dies
Stamped sentiment for inside
Corner leaf: Storybook Cricut cartridge

Entered in following challenges:
Colour Crazy: Anything Goes
Crafting With Attitude: anything Goes

2 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous card shape and gorgeous colouring! That's a wonderful colour combo too!
Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx

Loopylou. said...

well it might be late but I bet she blooming LOVED it! its just too cute! I adore the shape of it too.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the DP2 challenge blog
hugs Lou xx