Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Wishing You A Merry Christmas


This is my first project as a DT member for Simply Magnolia.  Yippee!  I love crafting with my Magnolia Stamps and dies so I am super excited to be a member of their team.
For this card I colored up one of my favorite Magnolia Stamps (ok, ok, they are all my favorites)
The challenge at Simply Magnolia is to use red.  I Love this pattern paper and the red is a great pop of color against this silver.  I used more of the super cute mini pine cones for embellishments.


Card Details:
Image: Magnolia Stamps
Sentiment: Magnolia Stamps
Card Shape: Songbird Cricut cartridge shapes welded together to create the card
Spellbinders lable 18 die
Spellbinders oval die
Spellbinders snowflake dies
La La Land Stitched circle die
White embossing enamel
Copics

Entered in following challenges:
Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes with option of cute
Magnolia-licious Challenge: Anything Goes with option to use flowers
Crafting From The Heart: Anything Goes


No comments: