Thursday, May 4, 2017

May Flowers



April Showers bring May flowers!  I don't know about you but I am ready for some sunny days so my flowers can grow.  We have had enough rain here in Missouri.  In fact, much of the state is flooded.  At least where we live we aren't effected by the flooding rivers and lakes.
This is my DT card for Aud Sentiments.  The theme for this challenge is to use flowers. I love this set of papers and they go perfectly with the theme.  The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil. Isn't she cute?
Here is the inside of the card below. I fussy cut a flower from the pattern paper and added some stickles to embellish the inside of the card.


Card Details:
Image: Sugar and Spice from Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics
Card shape made by using Spellbinders dies
Corner leaf from Storybook Cricut cartridge
Circle Die from Gina Marie Designs
Inside Sentment stamp from Stampin Up

Entered in following challenges:
Mo's Digital Pencil: Anything Mo's
Crafting By Design: Anything Goes
Crafty Creations: Anything Goes

2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Delightful. I love the cute image. Elaine

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Gorgeous Card Julie.. Love the way you have embellished it.Great colouring..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal