Sunday, June 11, 2017

Lets Hang Out


As a child I think I was always climbing the monkey bars.  I'm sure I hung upside down just like this lots of times.  This image makes a fun card for a friend or a young person.  I haven't decided yet who will receive this one.  I think I will add it to my stash and send to a friend when she needs to be cheered up.

Card Details:
Image and Sentiment: Let's Hang Out from Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics
Flower dies from Magnolia doo hickey dies
Sketch: Two Sisters On The Blog

Entered in following challenges:
Glitter and Sparkle: Use bright colors
Mo's Digital Pencil: anything Mo's goes (on facebook)

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Nicolette said...

A very nice card.
Thanks for joinging us.
Nicolette DT 2 Sistersontheblog

Caroline said...

What a lovely card. Thank you for joining our challenge at 2Sistersontheblog.
Love Caroline DT

Jean said...

What a fun card, great image.
Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
Jean xxx

Leanne said...

Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
Leanne DT/LPCF