Friday, June 25, 2010

Cricut Circle


I joined the Cricut Circle! Now I am just waiting (not too patiently) for July 1st when the fun will begin!! Provo Craft sent all new members a Cricut Circle logo and I couldn't resist making mine a little more personalized. I love the color combo of green and black so I added the black bow to my circle. If you join the Circle and want to use my logo, feel free. If you want to add your own bling, you can go to blingee.com to make yours fit your personality.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Where did you get the logo with the bow? Did you create it?

I joined too - and I can't wait until July 1st too!

Lauren

Julie said...

Lauren,
I blinged it up myself. If you want you can use mine or go to the cricut message boards and there are all kinds of cute ones floating around.

Kelly said...

Hi Julie! Can't wait to see what you come up with!