Thursday, October 7, 2010

Challenge #28 at Digi Doodle Shop's Best


This is a very exciting day for me because it is my first day as a design team member for Digi Doodle Shop's Best. Such wonderful digi images and I am having a great time creating cards, scrapbook layouts and other projects.
This week the challenge is "Orange You Glad?" and all you have to do is use orange somewhere on your project. I chose to use the image Vegetable Cart from the Digi Doodle Shop. We would love it if you would join us in this challenge. The lucky winner will receive a gift certificate to the Digi Doodle Shop.
Card Details:
Image: Vegetable Cart from Digi Doodle Shop
Copics: W1, W3, E33, E21, E13, E53, E99, E25, YR00, YR02, YR31, Y21, BV02, V17, ?G21, G85, G91, E51, E35, E50
Ink: New England Ivy from CTMH
Accent Frame: Storybook Cricut Cart cut at 2.72 inches

11 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous Julie, and it's great to have you onboard the DT.
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow this is lovely Julie. Your colouring is great and I love your DP.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Dana said...

Love it!! I just love fall and these wonderful autumnal images!
Hugs~
Dana

Jóna said...

Love all about your card :o)
Welcome to the DT :o)
Hugs, Jóna

WeirdCat said...

Great card, I like the way you have the ribbon coming out of the image layer
Ruthx

Tracy said...

Wonderful classy card Julie! Great coloring too. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Great card for this time of year. I just love your fall colors. Thanks for sharing!!!

Diane said...

A lovely card, Julie with a real Autumnal feel! Wonderful colour combination!
Diane x

Kelly said...

What a fabulous Autumn card. Your choice of colors and papers are beautiful!

Judy said...

Julie,

This is beautiful Sweetie. I'm a country girl, and I just love the feel of this card. Very very nicely done, and I can't wait to see what else you do.

Hugs
Judy

Sara said...

Oh very nice!!! Love your coloring and your ribbon!