Monday, October 4, 2010

Winter Is For The Birds

On Saturday I got together with one of my crafty friends and we worked on our Christmas cards. This is one of the cards I managed to make that day. We did a lot of talking and laughing and oohing and ahhing over each other's supplies. My son said all we did was gossip but we had fun! This little bird is from Peachy Keen Stamps. He is just too adorable. All the papers are from a Christmas stack by The Paper Studio
Card Details:
Stamp: Winter is for the Birds from Peachy Keen Stamps
Pinecone corner: Joys of the Season Cricut cart
Copics: G07, R59, R27, YR04, E31, E53, E30

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohmygosh! This made me laugh for winter is for the birds!! I love your design and 3D cut outs...very pretty colors and it all together makes an awesome card!