Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Alphabet Ornaments














There are a few of the Christmas ornaments I made this year. The letters are ceramic Christmas ornaments from Hobby Lobby. I used a different Magnolia stamp for each ornament.
**Answers to a few questions: I did not stamp onto the ceramic letters. I stamped all the images onto 150lb drawing paper from Canson. I then colored all the images with copics and cut them out. I simply attached each one to the ceramic ornament using my ATG.

13 comments:

Julie said...

Very cute! I love the idea.

Julie

Candy said...

Oh what a great job you did on these ceramics!!
Can I ask what you coloured them with?
Hugs, Candy

Sandy said...

These are really nice!! Inquiring minds want to know, what did you use to stamp and color on the ceramics -
Sandy

Merry Christmas!!

Chris said...

How clever. I love them.

LindaC said...

These are very nice. Are they going on your tree or are they gifts? LindaC

Only By His Grace said...

Such a super job Julie. your coloring is gorgeous. Edwin looks like he is sitting right in that hole in the B.
Hugs maz

Beth said...

These are too cute, Julie! You did a wonderful job on your coloring too!
Merry Christmas!

Jane H said...

super job and what a great idea

Diana Crick said...

What a CLEVER idea, they are going to love them!! Beautiful colouring!!!!!!!!
hugs, Diana

cabio's craft corner said...

What a cute project idea!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Leslie Anne Avila said...

LOVE THIS! Super inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing.
Blessings to you~
Leslie

Christina C. said...

What a great idea....love it! Thanks for the inspiration.
Wishing you a very merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Julie!!

I look forward to seeing your Peachy creations!
PS I just became a follower and would love it if you would return the favor--we can stay Peachy connected!

Your Fellow PK Guest DT,
K Andrew