Thursday, December 15, 2011

Digi Doodle Shop Challenge #87 Paper Piercing

It's time for another fun challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges. This week we want you to try Paper Piercing. For my project, I used the image Playing Santa from the Digi Doodle Shop. It doesn't show up very well in my picture but I have paper piercing on the green strip of paper as well as along the package and the sentiment. I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge.

Card Details:

Image: Playing Santa from the Digi Doodle Shop

Copics: E00, E21, e43, E50, E53, R59, R46, R37, E40, E41, C5, C7, c9

Dear Santa Sentiment: Winter Frolic Cricut cartridge

Gift: Gingerbread Cricut cartridge

12 comments:

Denise said...

Lovely card. Love the die cut package and sentiment.
Hugs
Denise xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Julie,love the backing papers.xxx

Tammy said...

Wonderful! Absolutely love it!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Funny card. It reminds me of the movie The Santa Claus with Tim Allen. If he keeps eating his wife's holiday baking and cooking, he will have no problem filling out those pants. LOL Linda

lalkygirl said...

fabulous card .you have coloures santa beautifully and i love your embellies
tracey x

skylife said...

The backing paper is awesome!!! And I really like that image - a little Christmas laugh and "sneak peek"

Great card!

Hugs,
Zlatina

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fabulous Julie. I loved this image when I saw it in the shop and your creation has done it proud.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Judy said...

Super job on this one hun. Love the colors, and I can see the paper piercing just fine. Great job hun.
xx

Bettina L. said...

Such a lovely Christmas card and I love your letters too. The DP and paper piercing together with those stitches look divine. Hugs Bettina

Anonymous said...

What a great card and super colouring.Love the wording and present.
Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Julie this is fantastic what a great image and I adore the papers and the letters, great paper piercing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

tellana said...

Love this! That image is so funny and true! Love your backing paper as ell.
Hugs,
Liva ❤