Friday, January 20, 2012

Peek A Boo!

 Welcome to my week celebrating babies!
In a few hours I will be leaving to chaperone our church's youth group on their trip to
Washington DC for the March for Life.
I am pretty excited about the trip even though it means spending 24 hours on a bus full of teens.  I deal will toddlers on a daily basis for work so I figure teens should be pretty easy.....right?
Anyway, while I am gone, I decided to share my recently restocked supply of baby cards.  Not only do we have lots of friends having babies but I have had several friends become grandparents recently....gasp!
Card Details:
Image: Peekaboo boy from Karen's Doodles
Copics: E00, E11, E21, E51, E53, W1, W3, Y26, E25
Martha Stewart border punch
Feet:  Boys will be boys Cricut cartridge cut at 1.5 inches
Peek A Boo: Boys will be boys Cricut cartridge cut at 1.5 inches

Entered in the following challenges:
Karen's Doodles:  Paper piecing (paper pieced the clothes)
Friday Sketch Challenge: Sketch

8 comments:

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Cute card! Fab colouring.

Thank-you for playing at Friday Sketch Challenge this fortnight!

Happy Crafting
Sam

www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

HA! Oh this makes me smile--how could it NOT?!! Too fun. I have a picture of my daughter with li'l panties on her head at about 2 years old! LOL. This reminds me of that. Great job with the li'l cricut feet too- perfect with this! xKris

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh what a cheeky little card. Love the image and the sentiment. Great boy card LOL. I love it. Thanks so much for joining the current challenge at Friday Sketch Challenge.
mwah
Trace

Debs said...

What a cute little boy card, I love it, and good luck with your trip, sooner you than me.lol.
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch challenges this week.
Hugs Debs

chrilvian said...

what a cute card
thanks for playing at the fridaysketchchallenge

Janine dt fsc

Shelby said...

What a sweet card! Love the coloring of the image and the footprints are just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles

Shelby

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

Great card! Love the embellishments!
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge!
Genevieve

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute, love that sweetie!

Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles!