Friday, September 7, 2012

Little Elf Mim

Another Christmas card to add to my stash.  
I just love this little elf.  Looks like she is having so much fun.
I painted the ornament with extreme glitter paint after I colored it with copics and I added white flower soft to her hat and outfit trim.
I used the sketch from Seems A Little Sketchy
Card Details:
Image: Little Elf Mim from Mo's Digital Pencil
Sketch: Seems A Little Sketchy
Spellbinders square and scalloped square dies
Ornament:  Joys of Season Cricut cartridge cut at 2 inches
Merry Christmas:  Clear stamp
Copics:  E00, E11, E21, E33, E35, W0, W1, BG00, BG02, R37, R24, C1, C3, G05, G07

Entered in following challenges:
Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge:  Anything Goes

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Julie,love the image...fabulous design too.xxx

Linda W. said...

This is just a gorgeous card - such a darling elf and your coloring is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

Kim Bell said...

Very nice. I love your card layout. It is just FAB! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo'Digital Stamps.

Hugz
Kim

Sandy Trefger said...

This is the cutest Christmas card! That little elf is adorable and I love your coloring. The different papers and patterns are perfect too! Thanks for using a Seems a Little Sketchy sketch and sharing your card with us!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Linda W. said...

Oh my, just the cutest Christmas card! It smacks of holly and jolly like right away! Beautiful - so glad you joined us at Seems a Little Sketchy!