Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bestie Birthday


 
Today's card is a birthday card for my Sister-in-law. 
I used one of my new Besties images.  Isn't she cute?  My daycare kids would love her tights.  Mismatched socks are all the rage with them right now.  I colored her with copics and then painted her dress and headband with extreme glitter paint.  I added stickles to her flowers.  I found this Happy Birthday sentiment stamp in the back of my stamp drawer.  I think it has been back there for 10 years!  Time to use it!
 
Card Details:
Image:  Sherri Baldy's Bestie
Copics:  E00, E11, E21, E57,E55, E53, E51, G94, B00, BG70, BG72, BG75 W0, W1, C5, C7, C9
Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags 2
 
Entered in following challenges:
Besties Challenge:  Use a Bestie and a sentiment
Crafty Sentiments:  Flowers Galore
Use It Tuesday:  Diecuts, Punches, and cut outs (hoarded supply: ribbon, doily, sentiment stamp)
Pretty Little Ribbon:  Happy birthday


8 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty! Such a beautiful color combo/papers!

Judy said...

Awww Julie this is so cute! You've colored this most adorable image perfectly. Stunning card hun.

xo

Heather B said...

The glittery dress is so beautiful! Love the diecuts. Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday this week!!

brenda said...

Totally delightful Birthday card Julie, such lovely soft colours for a pretty birthday card.

Thank you so much for joining in at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

B x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

So cute Julie, love the doily and of course all those wonderful flowers! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

Lisa Jane said...

Such a pretty card .I love the flowers
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Lisa x

Jackie said...

Loving this color combination! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Deigns Challenge! I hope to see you playing along with us again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

Jenny said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop. Jen xxx