Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pumpkins 5 Cents

 
The challenge theme at Creative Craft is NUMBERS.  You can interpret that however you want. I used this adorable image from Melonheadz for my card.  The temps have been in the upper 90's the past few days and our central air broke down.  Good thing I am married to a jack of all trades and he fixed it fast.  Anyway, I was dreaming of cooler temps so decided to make a fall card.
 
Card Details:
Image:  Melon Headz
Copics:  E37, E35, E33, YR18, YR09, YR07, G82, G85, W0, W1, W3
Martha Stewar fence border punch
Pumpkin:  Pumpkin Carving Cricut cartridge cut at 1.75 inches
Martha Stewart border punch
 
Entered in following challenges:
Sketch Saturday:  Sketch
 


2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

Alex H. said...

Wonderful! It's the first fall card that I see this year and I really like it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.