Monday, November 14, 2016

Christmas Card


I just love this stamp. It is from the fall Magnolia Stamp Club. I am having so much fun coloring her that you will probably see several cards in the next few weeks featuring this Tilda. Not sure it shows in the picture but the papers are glittery.  I also added some shabby white embossing enamel that has a bit of gold glitter.

Card Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
copics
Spellbinders floral oval die
Spellbinders poinsettia dies
Sketch: LRW November Sketch

Entered in following challenges:
Christmas Card Challenge: Christmas Card
Glitter and Sparkle: Anything Goes

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is adorable. I really like the Tilda image as well. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge this week at Little Red Wagon :)

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Adorable! I love Tilda stamps, I own a few of my own. Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.