Thursday, December 14, 2017

Dreaming Of A White Christmas

 

This is my last DT card for Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Challenge Extra for 2017. You still have time to join in our last challenge of the year. I kept this card flat and free of bulky embellishments so that I could mail it more easily.
The image is from Conie Fong and I had fun coloring her in winter colors. I don't know about you but I like snow but not for Christmas. I think the snow can wait until after all of the holiday traveling.

Card Details:
Image from Conie Fong
Copics
Cottage Cutz icicle border die
Holly Jolly Nesting Frame die from Yvonne Creations
Spellbinders card creator border die

1 comment:

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Love your colors and your gorgeous coloring! Great layout, too. It's been great working with you on the CHNCC2 team. Hope to see you around blogland.