Sunday, May 20, 2018

Braided Ribbon Card



The current challenge at Addicted to Stamps is "Ribbon Galore"
I decided to braid the ribbon and use as a border.  It's a pretty easy technique that adds a different twist (no pun intended) to your ribbon.
For this card I dug deep into my stash of rubber stamps and pulled out this oldie but goodie.  I have had this stamp for at least 18 years.  It is from Close To My Heart and is probably retired (I haven't checked). 
Card Details:
Stamp: Grape Vine Wreath Heart Wreath from CTMH
Copics
Corner leaf: Storybook Cricut cartridge

Entered in following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy: Favorite Florals
Crafty Dee Bowz: Anything goes with a homemade bow
House of Cards: Shaped card or colors (I think I used all the colors plus made a shaped card)

No comments: